Top 25 Funny and Most Humorous Quotes on Children | Funny Quotes Video MUST WATCH | Simplyinfo.net. This Video Consist of 25 Funny and Most Humorous Quotes about Children that will Laugh and Enjoy.
These are the Top 25 Funny and Most Humorous Quotes:
– Adults are just obsolete children. -Dr. Seuss
– The trouble with children is that they are not returnable. -Quentin Crisp
– A baby is God’s opinion that the world should go on. -Carl Sandburg
– In America there are two classes of travel – first class, and with children. -Robert Benchley
– Raising kids is part joy and part guerrilla warfare. -Ed Asner
– A characteristic of the normal child is he doesn’t act that way very often. -Anon
– Children find everything in nothing; men find nothing in everything. -Giacomo Leopardi
– We never really grow up; we only learn how to act in public. -Bryan White
– I’m in that benign form of house arrest that is looking after a baby. -JK Rowling
– I got married and we had a baby nine months and ten seconds later. -Jayne Mansfield
– If you have never been hated by your child, you have never been a parent. -Bette Davis
– Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see. -John W. Whitehead
– Having a two-year-old is like having a blender that you don’t have the top for. -Jerry Seinfeld
– Having one child makes you a parent; having two you are a referee. -David Frost
– Never raise your hand to your children – it leaves your mid-section unprotected. -Robert Orben
– The easiest way to teach children the value of money is to borrow some from them. -Anon
– Experts say you should never hit your children in anger. When is a good time? When you’re feeling festive? -Roseanne Barr
– I told my wife I don’t want to be there at the birth. I don’t see why my evening should be ruined too. -Dennis Wolfburg
– To lose one parent may be regarded as a misfortune; to lose both looks like carelessness. -Oscar Wilde
– Like fruit, children are sweetest just before they turn bad. Dena Groquet Insanity is hereditary: You can get it from your children. -Sam Levinson
– A three-year-old child is a being who gets almost as much fun out of a fifty-six dollar set of swings as it does out of finding a small green worm. -Bill Vaughan
– There are only two things a child will share willingly — communicable diseases and his mother’s age. -Benjamin Spock
– It’s a funny thing about mothers and fathers. Even when their own child is the most disgusting little blister you could ever imagine, they still think that he or she is wonderful. -Roald Dahl
– I have found the best way to give advice to children is to find out what they want and then advise them to do it. -Harry S Truman
– Don’t worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watching you. -Robert Fulghum
#Quotes , #FunnyQuotes, #MostHumorousQuotes
Information is Opportunity.
Knowledge is Power.
Be Informed – Be Powerful!
SUBSCRIBE / LIKE / SHARE / COMMENT 🙂
Subscribe Link: https://goo.gl/qbyzFb
YouTube Subscribe Link: https://goo.gl/qbyzFb
OTHER PLAYLISTS TO EXPLORE:
Games & Sports: https://goo.gl/uTXRWB
Jobs & Career Info: https://goo.gl/cbCDXy
Business Management: https://goo.gl/1sDjfW
Information Technology: https://goo.gl/nWYpK8
Physics Concepts: https://goo.gl/FnLmes
Education & Learning: https://goo.gl/54TR8A
Filmmaking Concepts: https://goo.gl/RQL5qn
Psychology Concepts: https://goo.gl/oYNNKA
Indian Law Concepts: https://goo.gl/m98pWn
Economics Concepts: https://goo.gl/yymX98
We provide the best info bytes videos in a very simple and effective way to learn, to revise and to master micro-content information. We simplify information in a wide variety of categories.
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE to the channel for support.
For any kind of courses / tutorials – Ask in the Comments.
Visit our website: http://simplyinfo.net/ for all kinds of Courses and Info Videos.
Contact Us: [email protected]
Be Blessed with Love, Health & Happiness.
Cheers & Have Fun 🙂
P.S. CLICK BELOW LINK TO SUBSCRIBE FOR UPDATES.
SUBSCRIBE LINK: https://goo.gl/qbyzFb